Twitter has seen a huge surge in popularity, and the more followers you have, the more you are looked up to and seen as an authority. However there are other factors that are at play when attempting to get more twitter followers. Don’t just assume that because you have 2,000 followers on Twitter that your business will boom. You need to get the right followers and do the right things to get more Twitter followers that will actually be a benefit to you. Don’t get fooled into just adding bunches of random people and hoping for the best.
7 Ways To Get More Twitter Followers Easily
1. Don’t Be A Selfish Tweeter. Even though you most likely signed up to Twitter to help grow your business or network of colleagues, don’t just toot your own horn in every post. None of the biggest stars on Twitter do this. Sure you can plug your own services and products from time to time- but don’t talk about yourself in every tweet. Unless you are Brad Pitt, people don’t really want to hear constant stories about your life and it won’t get more Twitter followers for you.
2. Mention Other Users Directly. When you send out a random Tweet, nobody takes as much notice as if the Tweet was directed at them personally. When you fire out your next Tweet, don’t think about how you can get more twitter followers, mention somebody else in your message with the @ function and thank them or recommend their product, or just tell them something. This is a great way to get more Twitter followers. This also has two benefits – first is that it shows your followers you communicate with others and are friends with people more “Twitter fabulous” than you, second, it gets you some good connections which is what Twitter is really good for. buy twitter followers uk
3. Don’t Cry Online. Unless you are in the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, nobody really wants to really read emotional or dramatic posts. The business world is one where only people who are positive and optimistic can survive, and if people see that you are a negative influence even in the slightest, they will cut you off. On the other hand, don’t be one of those people always proclaiming love and happiness from the deity of choice and over the top with spirituality – give people something useful or thought provoking to read. Focus on contributing to the world and you will naturally get more Twitter followers.
4. Be A Walking Billboard For Others. When you find something that really interests you, share it on Twitter and name the author or source. Share cool things that other people have made, not just things you have made. Just learned a new fact? Great – some other people might love to know it. This is what stars and big companies always do for each other, however at the start you have to do it for free to get more Twitter followers. Sure when you have got 500k followers you might be asked to endorse products, but at the start you have to do it for free.
5. Don’t Be A Faker. There are so many of the same people on Twitter. Change it up a bit – if you are secretly incredibly lazy and love pizza, don’t pretend to be some super productive health junkie. This will not get you more Twitter followers because people can spot fakes a mile off! Just be who you are and if nobody seems to get you, then perhaps you need to make some changes in your approach!